Alexa at SwellDesigner let us know about a weekly Halloween Craft and Idea project that she’s working on this year. She has been posting a tutorial each Tuesday for a variety of Halloweeny decorations and goodies. Here are some great ones;
- vintage inspired Jack-o-Lantern decoration
- Funny fill-in-the-blank Halloween Cup Labels
- Vintage Black Cat Pendant (or use any graphic you like)
- Frightfully Funky Feather Wreath (more spooky wreath ideas here)
- Martha Stewart style Halloween Pennants
- Cute Cupcake Stand made from a used CD
In addition to her own projects, she is now adding a Halloween Crafts and Ideas Roundup that will include other spooky projects from around the Internet. If you’re the DIY type, be sure to check back weekly for more creative inspiration.